Summer is just around the corner, and the new nail trends are sooo cute!
Before you start experimenting, here are a few tips:
- Short, oval / square-rounded nails are trendy at the moment. Long, pointy nails are completely outdated!
- Always use a base- and topcoat. It makes the nailpolish last longer!
- Use quality nailpolishes to prevent your nail colours from chipping!
My top three nail polishes:
1) Essie - (soo many colours, and véry long lasting! Buy them here:) http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/essie/
2) Rimmel - (especially the ‘Pro’-range, it lasts for more than 7 days!) http://rimmel.rimmellondon.com/products/nails
3) Maybelline Forever Strong - (last for +5 days!) http://www.maybelline.co.uk/products/117/nail-color/forever-strong-pro
And now, here are my favourite summer nail-ideas!
Funky nail designs:
Colourful french manicure:
I’ve tried some of these trends…
Here is my version of the newspaper nails!
How to? Paint your nails in a light colour. Then take a piece of newspaper, soak it in alcohol (70%) and press it on your nails for 15 seconds. Tadaa! Finish off with a top coat.
I’ve also tried the polkadots. It’s a bit hard to stop when doing this, so I went a bit over the top.
How to? Paint your nails in any colour, then apply dots in another colour with a toothpick. Et voila! You can also add a glittery top coat.
What’s your favourite?